Monday, September 1, 2014

What I'm Looking Forward To In September

I've been waiting for September to come for quite a while now. Until this year September was just the month that school started but this year I have a lot waiting for me. I'm actually super excited.



Sorority Recruitment Starts
I mention once before on the blog how I want to join a sorority. It was back in March that I first started to think about it and since them I have been waiting for the day I would have a chance to join. I'm so excited to start the process and act on one of my dreams. September 29 will be the day!

Online Bible Study
I signed up for an online bible study and it starts today. In the last few weeks I have started to become closer to God and I feel like the study will really help. It's an 8 week course and my hope is to complete at least 4 weeks. My overall goal is the whole 8 weeks.


I know these aren't all that exciting but they are changes I am making in my life this month. There may be an update post on these two things at the end of October or November. It really just depends on everything. And if I remember! Have a nice day/night/month!

P.S. There will be a little update on college soon!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment