Friday, September 19, 2014

Spring, Spring, How Much I Love Thy

{Day 19} 
My Favorite Season

Spring has always been my favorite season. I look forward to it every year and get so sad when it leaves. Because of global warming, my spring is usually short and we go from cold to warm to splattering in a flash. Either way that short time spent in the season of spring is amazing.

I love spring for so many reasons. Back in April I wrote a whole post on why I loved it. I'm going to go into more detail this time about the reasons why I love spring.


Source

The Weather!
Who doesn't love weather that is not too cold and not too hot?! There's no need for heavy jackets or boots and you don't have to worry about snow. We can start opening our windows and getting fresh air into the room.

More Time Outside
I love to spend time outside but not when its cold. For some reason, I am always cold so when it is actually cold out I feel like I'm at the North Pole. The spring allows me more time outside to soak up the sun and fresh air. I am a miserable person when I don't get fresh air and sunlight.

You Need Less Clothes
I hate wearing long sleeve shirts and a ton of jackets. I hate anything bulky and that I have to carry around when I get into a building. IN the spring you can wear a light jacket and a t shirt and still be fine. I love that so, so much.

Pretty Flowers
I'm such a girl sometimes. I love seeing and smelling the pretty flowers but hate how they make me sneeze. One thing I love is planting flowers with my mom although I usually quiet halfway through. Maybe this spring I will get flowers for my room.

My Birthday
The ultimate reason why I love spring is because my birthday is in spring! I love my birthday so much and until recently loved the time it fell at. Birthdays are a big deal to me because it is a day to focus on that one person. I use to have the best birthday parties because of the weather.


Do you love spring as much as me?

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment