Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall Tv Shows

Toward the end of summer I went on the lookout for new shows to watch in the fall. I'm tired of the same shows and need something to watch when I have free time. So I came up with a list and wrote them all down with the dates and times. I put all the shows in order of there starting dates.

Source
Utopia
Sunday, September 7 @8
Fox
The show is about 15 people who are thrown into the wilderness and have to build a community. They make up their own rules and essentially have to learn to like with each other. It looks like it is similar to the show Kid Nation from a few years ago but with adults. I loved the show Kid Nation so much and really wished they had done more seasons. My hope is that Utopia will be similar to Kid Nation and I will love it just as much.


Source
How To Get Away With Murder
Thursday, September 25 @10
ABC
This looks so interesting! I like that the show is focused around them learning how to become lawyers and how to cheat their way there. Now I know cheating isn't a good thing but I still think its pretty cool. The show has a thrill to it. The mystery factor is cool too. I always like a mystery. Really any crime show attracts me.


Source
Stalker
Wednesday, October 1 @10
CBS
Stalking is scary and I would never want to be stalked but the show looks fun to watch. It's almost like it gives you an inside look at how stalkers work. This is another show that is kind of like a crime show in the fact that you are seeing how the police follow the stalkers (at least that is what I am getting from it). I watched a little documentary on stalking once and it was cool. Maybe the show will be like that and talk about the times people were stalked.


Source 
Jane the Virgin 
Monday, October 13 @9
CW
You don't find many shows that have a different plot like Jane the Virgin. In the show Jane is accidentally artificially inseminated and is now pregnant. The who plot may be a little unrealistic but it seems cool. I can't wait to see how this whole thing happened and what she is going to do about it. The show also seems a little funny and makes light of the situation. 


What new shows are you looking forward to in the Fall? Are we watching any of the same shows?

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment