Friday, September 12, 2014

My Very First Blog Reads


{Day 12} 
What were the first three blogs you remember reading? Do they influence your blogging style?

I've been reading blogs for as long as I can remember. It probably started in my 8th grade year and it was by complete accident. One thing lead to another and blogs started to pop up in my google searches. All it took was one good blog read and I was hooked. 

I started out reading mom blogs because those ones always fascinated me. They really still do to this day. One of my biggest wishes was that I had a little family of my own so I could blog about them. In my eyes, moms were the only bloggers out their because I had yet to come across any other type of blog. 

Than one day I found a friend who was the same age as me and blogging! That's when I knew it could be done and I just had to blog. 
That friend was Jamie from Jamie's Journey Through Life. She's the first person I remember reading and I still read her blog today. She influenced me to start my blog and there have been times when she's influenced my blog style also. 
The second blogger I can remember reading is Renee from Little Earthling Blog. She is a miim of 14 and her story just interest me. I would go on and check her blog every day. I loved hearing about her story and was really moved by her little boy who has health issues.


Source
The third blogger I remember reading at the very beginning was Rachelle of Wilkinsons Quints. Who wouldn't be interested in reading about a family who is raising a set of quintuplets?! I know I was and they are so stinking cute. Plus they have pretty cool names ;).

So really only one person has influenced my blogging who I read at the very beginning. I still love finding new blogs because you can never have enough bloggy reads. 

xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment