Sunday, September 21, 2014

Currently...

I haven't really talked much about my life on here in a while so I thought a little post about what's been going on lately would be fun.


Listening to: American Dream by MKTO and Trumpets by Jason Derulo

Watching: Big Brother and Dexter. Big Brother ends this Wednesday and I'm so excited and I just started season 7 of Dexter. I want to watch Dexter but I have homework to do.

Loving: My new iPhone 6 and a phone without a cracked screen

Hating: Only having on bathroom for 5 girls and how slow our internet is at school

Feeling: Sore for some reason and tired

Tweeting: 

Reading: Textbooks! I wish I had time to read actual books but I just have so much reading for school that its not worth it.

Doing: Avoiding my homework and working on this wrk's blog posts.

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Big Brother! I've seen almost every season, whose your favorite player this season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember a time when I haven't watch one of the seasons. I loved Derrick and Nicole

      Delete