Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birthday Memories



{Day 10}
My Best and Worst Birthday Memories

I've had 19 birthdays and most of them have been good. I can't really say that any have been great because I usually have average birthdays. What I can say is I've had an absolute worst birthday. It was my 18th birthday. It's suppose to be one of the best birthdays out there but mine was horrible. I usually don't expect a lot for my birthday. All you really have to do is say happy birthday to me and I'll be happy. Well, I didn't even get that.



So many people forgot about my birthday, including my friend since first grade and my Spanish teacher who never forgot anyone's birthday. I was upset because in my eyes it wasn't that they forgot my birthday but that they forgot me. To top everything off I didn't get a good cake at all and my whole family was super busy. I went to bed that night in a bad mood and spent most of the day wishing to go to bed. I did get really pretty earrings and my parents and siblings remembered my birthday.



I'd say that my bed birthday was this past one. So many people remembered! That made me so happy because for once I wasn't forgotten. My wonderful roommate and best friend, Bridget, surprised me with a little party. I honestly had no idea that she was doing anything for me and almost cried when I walked into our room and saw everything.

I wrote up a full post on my birthday here. Go check out all the details!

What has been your favorite birthday? Did you have any really bad birthdays?


P.S. Speaking of birthdays today is my sweet little cousin's 5th birthday! Happy Birthday Cecelia Grace!


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment