Thursday, September 11, 2014

Only One?!

{Day 11} 
You can only watch one movie, listen to one song, and read one book for the rest of your life. What are they? 

This is such a hard decision to make! I'm only allowed to choose one item for each category! I hate making decisions so much.



I think the easiest category for me to choose is the movie. I don't really watch movies so I had a little selection to choose from. After thinking it over for like 5 minutes I picked Matilda. First of all it is the first movie that came to mind and is one of my favorites. Secondly I can quote the movie and the scenes never get old for me. If I had time right now I would go watch Matilda but there is homework to be done.



Picking a book is the next easiest category for me to choose. My favorite books are always changing and because of time issues I haven't actually read a book in months. I had to think hard about this one and chose The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. Most summers I read this book plus the two sequels but I missed it the summer that just past. Like I said earlier I just didn't have time. I could probably tell you every little event that happens in the book thats how many times I've read it.



I thought picking just one song would be hard because I'm always changing what my favorite song is but I was wrong. After some thinking I was hit with the realization that Home by Phillip Phillips is my favorite song of all time. Nothing could change that. To me its more than just a song. Every year the senior class picks a song to represent them. Home was my song for my senior year. The words just represent my class and my high school so well. I always get so happy when it randomly comes on the radio or pandora. I could listen to Home everyday and never get tired of it.

xoxo,
Lauren

6 comments:

  1. I love Home, it's such a happy song! Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks!!

    oh man,matilda!! i love the book just a bit more than the movie :)

    i love phillip phillips voice and home is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been waiting to read the book because I love the movie so much. I've started loving him so much more than I use to. My roommate and I looked up tickets for his tour and they were like $200! Way too much for broke college students!

      Delete