Sunday, September 14, 2014

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: #11-20

Back in May I wrote my first post in a series of post for the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. This list is on my 101 in 1001 list, which I have been slacking on. I thought it would be fun to keep going with these questions.



11. You're having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
This is hard to answer because I really have two answers, one is what I know I should do and the other one is what I know I would do. I should tell them to stop that she is my friend and they have lost my respect and that's what I would want to do. I know that I wouldn't say anything because I would be too scared and I hate causing a confrontation. I hope that this never happens to me but I will be working on standing up for myself and others. 

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
I hate when I'm only aloud to give one answer! I have so many pieces of advice I wish to give people. I think the most important thing I can tell a newborn is to never give up because no matter what happens to you things will get better. 

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Without hesitant yes. My family means more to mean and there are even friends who I count as family that I would do anything for no matter the price. 

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
This is a tricky question and I had to read it twice. Off the top of my head, no I haven't seen insanity where I later saw creativity. I do think it would be cool to see though. 

15. What's something you know you do differently than most people?
Something I know I do differently than most people is I have t have music on to write. The amount of people I have heard that need complete silence to write or do homework is amazing. If there isn't music on I can't write. 

16. How come the things that make you happy don't make everyone happy?
Everyone has a different definition of happiness. The things that make me happy may be nothing to some people. If we all had the same type of happiness it would get boring. 

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?
One thing I really want to do is get a tattoo. I know exactly where I want it and what I want it to be. The only thing that is holding me back is fear. I'm afraid of the pain. 

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go?
Yes and I didn't realize it until a few days ago. It is preventing me from doing so many things and I just need to let it go. 

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I would move to North Carolina. I think it is such a pretty place and I have always wanted to move out there. It would be far enough away from home but not too far. 

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
I always push the elevator button more than once but that's only because I'm impatient. I think things fast and in an instant. I don't think it makes it come faster really. 

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment