Monday, September 22, 2014

Celebrity Hangout

{Day 22}
If you had to choose five celebrities to hang out with, who would you choose?

I'm not a hang follower of celebrities and I don't fall all over them but I do have some that I think would be cool to hangout with. It's going to be such a mix of people that I feel like this hang out would be kind awkward.


Source
Betty White
Who wouldn't want to hang out with Betty White?! She is so funny and I feel like I would be laughing the whole time. I also feel like I would get some great advice from her. Wouldn't it be cool if we did a little taping of the show Off Their Rockers when we hung out?!


Source
Khloe Kardashian
Khloe is my favorite Kardashian. I feel like she is the most down to earth on of the bunch and would really enjoy meeting and hanging out with her fans. Khloe would bring a sense of fashion plus some laughs and crazy ideas to the table.


Source
Blake Lively and Leighton Meester
Gossip Girl is my favorite show of all time. I had trouble picking between Blake Lively and Leighton Meester so I picked both! It would be cool to see them together since they seem to be really great friends off the show. They would probably hate me because I would asks  ton of questions about filming and Gossip Girl in general.


Source
Marcus Mumford
Mumford and Sons is my favorite band and Marcus is the lead singer. I had a hard time picking just one of the boys but Marcus won this one. It'd be cool to just sit around and talk with him. Maybe we could get him to play us a little song. One thing I would want to talk to him about is the meanings behind his songs. I can just feel the meaning when I listen to them.

So who would you hang out with if you could for a day? Anyone that I want to?

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment