Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dear Lauren

{Day 18}
Write a short letter to yourself at 13, 18, and 21


Dear 13 year old Lauren,

    You probably hate your life and are in that awkward stage. I know you have all these crushes on boys and I know that a few have found out but don't worry it won't matter in 5 years that they know. It's the end of your 7th grade year and you're about to start 8th grade. Trust me when I say 8th grade is going to be one of the best years of your life. Live it up because high school is coming and that can test you. You will survive this time in your life! Just breath and keep going!

                                                                                    xoxo, 
                                                                                                                   19 year old Lauren


Dear 18 Year Old Lauren,
     
         I know starting this year was bad for you. You had one of the worst birthdays ever but don't worry next year will make up for it. The last year in school was amazing and let me just tell you college is even better. You will make the best friends and make memories that will stay with you for years to come. Nothing will be able to live up to the year of 2013. Breath through the problems and live life. You will learn so much in this one year of your life. 

                                                                                     xoxo, 
                                                                                                                   19 year old Lauren
Source
Dear 21 Year Old Lauren, 

         I have one piece of advice for you: don't drink too much! I know you and I know you like to go crazy sometimes so make sure you control it. You're at the end of your nursing career and have made it so far. Keep up the good work because you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I hope this year is everything you hope it is because you deserve it. 

                                                                                      xoxo, 
                                                                                                                   19 year old Lauren



This was so fun to write! I love letters to myself, especially to my future self. Let me know what your letters say!

xoxo,
Lauren
          

No comments:

Post a Comment