Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Italian Vacation

{Day 16} 
If you could drop everything and get on a plane for a two week vacation right now, where would you go and why?

Source
If I could just pack up everything and go on a two week vacation it'd definitely be to Italy. I am so in love with that place even though I have never been there. Maybe its because I love the movie Letters to Juliet or it could be because the Italian language is something I've always wanted to learn but Italy is my dream vacation.

This prompt came at the perfect time because I would love nothing else but to drop all my responsibilities this week and just go away. I was doing so well with keeping up with my work and actually doing work during the week but for some reason this week I have no motivation. I've spent more time in bed than anything but I'm hoping that as the week goes on I will catch up and get back in to the swing of things.

Source
Italy would make the perfect spot to relax because its so beautiful! Who wouldn't want to spend two weeks on a vineyard or on the water?! Plus they have amazing food and great places to check out. My number one must visit spot is Casa di Guilietta, which is Juliet's wall in Verona. I'd take the two weeks to go to every possible spot in Italy.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment