Thursday, September 4, 2014

Zac Efron!!


{Day 4}
My Childhood Crush
Zac in HSM

For some reason I never had a childhood crush or maybe I did and I just can't remember. Either way the earliest time I can remember having a crush on a celebrity was when High School Musical came out and Zac Efron was in it. Now my first thought wasn't that he was cute when the movie came out for the first time but I guess after watching it a few times I grew a crush on him. 

Zac now


I don't even know if you can call it a childhood crush because I still think he's pretty hot today. And really who doesn't?! He has a smoking body and perfect hair! Either way my crush started as a kid and has just kind of stuck with me. 


Photo Credit: http://movies.tvguide.com/high-school-musical/photos/278575/91565
http://blogs.psychcentral.com/life-goals/2014/08/zac-efron-is-more-than-a-shirtless-hunk/

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, me and you both! If you ever need some Zac Efron pics go to my twitter...:P Me and my friend tag each other in Zac photo's because we both love him, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to go follow you now! I'll take all of the Zac efron pictures I can get.

      Delete