Friday, September 5, 2014

Daily Make Up Routine


{Day 5}
My Daily Makeup Routine

I don't really have a makeup routine even though I'm a girl. Time is of the essence in the morning and I'd much rather sleep in a little later than do my makeup. Plus I keep it so simply that I want to use the extra makeup on special occasions so it looks like I am dressed up. For instance, I'd much rather wear eyeliner on special occasions than everyday.




I use to use a powder foundation ever day all over my face but now I just use liquid foundation in the spots I need. I also use mascara and usually put it on whenever I leave. It really makes my eyes look less "naked".

At night I wash my face in the shower and use makeup  remover wipes for me eyes. Sometimes if I feel like my face really needs it I use face cleaning pads.

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I find the simplest beauty routines are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Especially when you don't have a lot of time

      Delete