Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Goodbye September, Hello October

September has come to an end and October is about to start. Its hard to believe that we have completed another month! It's even harder to believe that I am in my 6th week of classes! That's over 1/3 the way through this semester.

Source
How September Went
Sorority Recruitment: It just started and I am writing one bog blog post up to have posted at the end of the week about everything that's happened and my thoughts and feelings. So far its good and emotional but its only been one night. We'll have to see how tonight goes. 

Online Bible Study: We are on week 5 of the study and I have been doing really good with keeping up with the readings. I missed two days, once last week and the one yesterday. I just got so busy and forgot about it. The main reason is I usually do the study at night and both nights I was super busy. Here's to hoping I can keep up with it because I made it half way!

Grades: My grades have been amazing so far this semester! I'm actually a little scared to write that because what if I jinks it! I need to work on my sociology but we've only had one test. Here's my grades so far:
Statistics: A (93%)
Nutrition: A (100%)
Creative Writing: No grades yet
Sociology: B- (~86%)
Informatics: A (95%)
Research Design: A- (~90%)

Blogging Challenge: I finished the whole month! And I posted on time every day! That not only makes me super happy but also proud! I had a blast doing this challenge and the prompts were so interesting. 

Source
What I'm Looking Forward to in October
  • Recruitment being over and have a sorority officially picked: I pick on Friday and I can't wait! I know that everyone else wants to know what I pick to. 
  • Halloween: Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and this year it is on a Friday. I have no idea what my costume will be but I can't wait to find that out.  
  • Fall Break, meaning a 4 day weekend: That's in just two weeks and I can't wait. I need the time to catch up on homework and blogging. As you can see I can't wait for a lot in October but it's going to be an exciting month. 

October Goals
  • Finish the Bible Study: It ends on October 24 and I am determined finish it. 
  • Complete another blog every day challenge: Yep I'm taking on another challenge! I put a lot of thought into tis month because I will be wide as busy but the prompts were just so interesting that I had to! The challenge is hosted by Taylor at The Daily Tay and Helene at Helene In Between
  • Stop using my phone so much in class: I am on my phone almost every single class every single day. It's really bad how much I am on it and I need to stop. I also need to stop online shopping nd blogging in class (that's what I'm doing now oops!) 
Here's to a great and busy month! 

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment