Monday, September 1, 2014

A Little About Me

As if I didn't have enough on my plate for September I'm adding one more thing, blogging everyday. Whitney is hosting this wonderful challenge over on her blog. I've tried this many times before but each time I've failed. Since I want to become more involved with my blogging I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. I really hope to gain a better writing style and a deeper love for the blog by the time September ends.



{Day One}
A little reintroduction of myself. 


I'm Lauren a 19 year old college student who just started my second year.

I've taken the social sacrifice and am a nursing major. Yep its hard but I love it with every bone in my body (which I can name by the way).


I love all things animals and many people who know me wonder by I didn't major in zoology. Trust me it was a hard decision to make and some days I want to switch majors.

Don't expect me to be sporty and run because I'll just trip over my own two feet. I also have no rhythm and can't dance to save my life.


Family is everything to me. I have a younger brother and sister. I'm also 1 of 14 grandkids on my mom's side and 1 of 11grandkids on my dad's side. I am the most happy when were all together. There isn't a thing I wouldn't do for them.

I love reality tv shows, like Big Brother and 19 Kids and Counting. The only know reality tv shows I watch are Gossip Girl and Dexter.

I'm creative thanks to my mom. My favorite art thing to do is paint canvas. I won't draw people unless I have to or unless you want them to have two different sized eyes.

I'm sure there is more I can write about myself but those are the main points. You'll probably learn a ton in the next month about me.

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on blogging everyday in September! It's a lot of work, but you got this!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the words of encouragement

      Delete