Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bloggy Community

{Day 30} 
Do you having a blogging community in your city? Tell us about it. If not, would you be interested in meeting up with other bloggers in person? Why/why not?

Since I come from such a big city I am sure there is a blogging community but I am not a part of it. I am such a new blogger that I never looked into it. I do know there is a community for bloggers in the Northeast coast, which is where I am from. It looks interesting and I am thinking of joining it.

As for joining a blogging community in the future I would be more than happy to! It seems like so much fun and I would love to meet over bloggers in person. Just thinking about hanging with another blogger makes me super happy. I'd join a blog community in my city because it would help my blogging and give me people who blog to hang out with. As of right now I don't know anyone in person who blogs.

I just want to say how proud I am of myself for finishing this monthly challenge. Not only did I complete the challenge I did it on time every day and I did it on the weekends! At the beginning I had a bunch of major doubts because school had just started and I was going to be busy. This was so fun to do and I want to thank Whitney over at Love Letters and List by the Observant Turtle for this challenge. You did a great job with the prompts!

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Good job at blogging everyday! Better then I've done lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea that you commented! I'm sorry I'm just getting back now. Thanks so much! I always go through periods where I post a lot and than not at all.

      Delete