Monday, September 8, 2014

A Day In The Life


{Day 8}
A Day in My Life

Every day for me is a little bit different. I have different classes on different days and I really never know what I'll be doing each day. On Mondays I only have 2 classes, a 200 level sociology class about the family at 11:00 am and a creative writing class at 2:00 pm.

Outfit of the day. I did change into jeans later

Hair for the day 


I started my day out at 9:00 am when my alarm went off. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I go to breakfast with my two friends at 10. I got dressed and met them there. I was in the mood for cereal so I had rice krispies and french vanilla coffee, the only coffee I'll drink.

My finished breakfast

When we were done we stopped to talk with the really friendly security guard and than hung out in my room for a little bit. My friend Jill and I always walk to class together because were in building next to each other. I ran into my old roommate on the way in and talked to her a little bit. I love when I get to run into her. It makes my day.

Sociology Notes


I sat for 50 minutes in my sociology class learning about the family. I actually really likes this class and love learning about the family. After the class was over I met with my old roommate and one of our friends, Jill, and got lunch. I had a pasta with tomato and basil. It was really good.

After lunch I hung out in my room and was suppose to do homework but instead painted my nails. Really a bad decision on my part. Now I have a ton of homework to do and hardly any time to do it. Cue the stress!

I went to my creative writing class at 2:00 pm and really it was super easy and laid back. After class I met my friend Jill at my room so she could get some stuff (as you can tell I hang out wit her a lot were kind like best friends). We went back to her room and just talked. It always nice to see her and just talk because we always have something to say. Like I said were best friends.

The best friend waiting for me

I stayed in her room for a few hours before one of her sorority sisters came in to talk. She's actually Jill's Big, which means that she's like a big sister but not really related. It's hard to explain. We went to the pet store with her to get live fish to give her turtle. It was so cool to see the turtle eat the fish! I wish I took a video.

We went to dinner with her sorority and I went back to there house so I could do a group project. We didn't get much done because we have no idea what we're doing. And that's been my day so far. I was going to take pictures but forgot for most of the day. It's 7:30 now and all I'm doing for the rest of the night is homework and showering. I have class tomorrow at 8:00 am so I need to get to bed at a reasonable time.

I'm just going to stop my day here because everything after this is even more boring that the rest of my day. I hope you all enjoyed following me around and maybe I'll do a better day in the life when I do something fun.

xoxo,
Lauren

Edit: I was just about to hit publish when a fire drill went off in the building. I knew one was going to happen but didn't know when. I think that is officially the most exciting thing in my whole day and fire drills are more of a pain than fun.

2 comments:

  1. I hate fire drills! Have you ever had a middle of the night one? I'm always worried I'll get one of those because they suck! I really want to do a Day in the Life on my blog but I always forget I'm doing one and forget to take pictures. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't the middle of the night but I had one where I was sleeping and I woke up so confused. I was able to keep up with the pictures for half the day but that's it haha Its hard work!

      Delete