Saturday, September 27, 2014

Autumn Tag 2014

I saw this tag on Jess Hayes blog and though it would be fun to do. I haven't done a tag in a while plus I haven't talked about fall a lot lately. We're really starting to get into fall lately here with the weather and the outfits everyone is wearing. So let's get to know why I love fall.



What's your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero?
Well I don't go to Starbucks enough to have a favorite drink there but I do have a favorite drink for fall and that's french vanilla coffee. It's the only coffee I will drink and I usually get it from our cafeteria when I want to warm up.

Accessories- What do you opt for, scarves, boots, or gloves?
Boots all the way. I love wearing boots so much and am looking into getting another pair this season. Right now I have a pair of high brown ones and a pair of low black ones. In my eyes you can never have too many pairs of boots.

Music- What's your favorite music?
For fall I really like country and have been listening to it a lot more lately because that is my roommates favorite genre. I also like alternative music like Mumford and Sons. They seem to fit perfectly with fall.

Candles- What scents will you be burning this season?
I'm think of getting something like apple pie or something with cinnamon in it. We're not suppose to have candles in the dorm rooms but I'm going to be a rule breaker for this one (along with the christmas lights, extension cords, and toaster we're not suppose to have that I have) and buy a nice candle.

Perfume- What is your favorite scent for this time of ear?
I only use one perfume all year and that is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I don't like to change scents because I want people to remember me by that one scent. Kind of like how I have one scent that reminds me of my grandma.

What do you love about autumn?
I love the holidays like halloween. My roommate and I were just talking about what we want to be for halloween and trying to find cute pair costumes. I also love thanksgiving because I get to be with my family and I am a sucker for tradition. The outfits are cute too but I;m not the biggest fan of having to wear a ton of layers around.

Favorite makeup look?
I don't change my makeup for the different seasons. I just wear mascara, a little bit of white or light pink eyeshadow, foundation, and eyeliner on special occasions. Makeup isn't a big hobby of mine so were lucky I even wear any.

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I think I'm looking forward to the halloween movies, and the fun activities like pumpkin picking. I can't wait until be have those days that we get to stay in bed and watch movies with the cool air outside.

Those are my answers! I am tagging all of my readers to do this tag as well!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment