Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's The Little Things

{Day 25}
What are the silly things that excite you?

I am seriously that person who gets excited and super happy about the littlest things ever. I'll freak out and scream usually resulting in a few scared and shocked friends. Here's just a short list of when you'll find me freaking out.

...Finding out there is chocolate milk in the cafe and just chocolate milk in general
...When my favorite song comes on the radio

Source
...Princesses, especially Tangled
...Finishing all my work early in the day
...Finding a Tangled inspired tape dispenser 

Source
...Dogs, dogs, and more dogs
...Actually any animal
...Getting to nap and nap long
...To do list and anything organizational


Let me know what excites you!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment