Friday, September 26, 2014

Daily Blog Reads

{Day 26}
My top 5 daily blog reads

There are some blogs I go to everyday, usually through bloglovin. If you're not on bloglovin I suggest you get on there whether you are a blogger or just a reader. It makes reading blogs so much easier. Now back to our scheduled program. The blogs I read every day are blogs that I connect with for one reason or another. It maybe be because we go through similar things or because they just write about things that are really interesting to me. Here's my 5 daily blog reads.

Emma is a college student just like me who blogs about her experience and her life. We both like similar things like Big Brother and making list and goals. I love to get on and read about how her life is and what she is loving that week. I feel like we are so similar on personality. 

Jamie is another girl who is in college and someone I really connect with. I meet her before I actually found her blog and she is one of the reasons I started to blog. I have looked reading about her journey in college and her journey to becoming a teacher. It's so fun!

I believe I found Natalie through Emma but all I know is the minute I read her blog I feel in love. She is yet another college blogger (do you see the pattern) and what she blogs about really gets me thinking! I love the ideas she comes up with and there have been times where she has inspired me. 

I just found Tiffany's blog but check it every day. When I first found her blog I spent hours reading her past posts because I loved her blog so much. Her posts about books are one of my favorite parts of her blog. She also puts inspiration on her blog and I love anything inspirational. 

Vanessa's blog is another one I just found but spent hours on hours reading because I loved it. One of my favorite things about her blog is how she writes about reading the bible and her faith. I just started getting more into my faith and reading the bible so this fit me so well. Her writing is just great!

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog daily too! Or as close to daily as my schedule allows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! Yeah I try to read every day but life gets so busy sometimes

      Delete