Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day Twenty-Seven: Daily Blog Reads

 Blog Everyday in February



Here's a few of the blog I read and go to on a daily basis. I love finding new blogs to read, especially if they are college or teen girls.

Jamie's Journey Through Life
I found Jamie through a baby name community and than started reading her blog. I love her and love her blog. She's in college just like me and I love that.

Oh Hey, Nanny Jay
Jaylyn is another girl I found through the baby name community. She's a nanny and a little bit older than me but I love reading her blog and following her life.

Tattered to Taylored
I just recently found her blog but I feel in love with it. I love the way she writes and it's really interesting. I'm a huge fan of her DIYs too.

The World According to Emma
I love Emma! Her blog is so cute and she is also in college. I love all of the ideas she has and the unique post she makes.

The Days When I'm Not A Nurse
I love Anna and her blog! I am currently a nursing student so imagine my joy when I found her blog. She post a lot of nursing things and I love that.


I do read a few other blogs just not as much of these ones. Do we read any of the same blogs? Do I read your blog on a daily basis?

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren! I'm so glad you like my blog, that made my day! I'm slightly behind in my blog reading, you know how college can be, but I've enjoyed reading your blog as well! xoxo, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm so glad that made your day! I'm behind too haha. College is a lot of work so it's no big deal. Thanks a bunch! xoxo, Lauren

      Delete