Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day Four: My Blog Name

 Blog Everyday in February



Here's the story behind how Little Lion Gal got her name.



When I first started this blog it had a different name. I think it was something along the lines of a girl living in a big world or something. After starting the blog over I knew it needed a new name. But it was so hard coming up with something that was creative and interesting!

I started pulling inspiration from the world around me. One thing that was and still is a huge part of my life is Mumford and Sons. I love their music and their personalities. No matter what my mood is, good or bad, their music completes it. I started looking at the titles and lyrics of all their songs.

For those of you who don't know they have a song called Little Lion Man, hence the blog name Little Lion Gal. I had originally wanted Little Lion Girl but that was already taken. I settled for Little Lion Gal and I am so glad I did. Little Lion Gal is so much better than Little Lion Girl.

I ended up picking Little Lion Gal because I like the title and because lions are such strong animals. Plus I have a strong love for animals.



xoxo,
Lauren

4 comments:

  1. I love that your blog title is based off of a song - mine's based off a book I love! I'm also participating in this challenge - such a great way to write every day!

    sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just went to your blog and I love it! Your name is amazing! I couldn't agree more.

      Delete
  2. You name is so cute! Mumford & Sons are my absolute favorite band! :)
    -Amanda
    wanderlustandwardrobes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I love finding people who like Mumford and Sons as much as me.

      Delete