Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day Two: What Fires Me Up

 Blog Everyday in February



What fires me up. What fires me up. Well, I have a few things that give me motivation and get me moving.


  1. People telling me I can't do something
  2. Someone causing problems with my family
  3. Watching sick people needing help
  4. Seeing someone overcome an adversity 
  5. People believing in me
  6. Roses, the name Rose, or anything ti do with roses
  7. Sweet text from family and friends
  8. Comments and messages from followers and strangers
  9. When I accomplish something
  10. Both my grandma
  11. Learning something new 
  12. Painting and crafting 
Really any little thing fires me up. It gives me motivation and reason to keep going. They put smiles on my face. 

xoxo,
Lauren 

2 comments:

  1. Love number eight, although it doesn't happen to me much :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get much either but it absolutely makes my day and make me want to continue blogging. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete