Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday Vol. 3

It's been a crazy and stressful week over here but it's finally over! I can go home and relax for just a little before I have to start studying for my anatomy test on Wednesday. Here's a little recap of my week in the form of Five on Friday.



{One}
I'm so proud of myself for staying on top of the February monthly challenge! I have had a post (sometimes two) up every day and I have loved every moment of it! I just can't get enough of blogging! All I every want to do is write up blog post and read other people's blogs. I really hope this sticks with me and I continue to blog on a daily bases for a long time.

{Two}


Monday we had snow but didn't get off from classes. From what I understand, my college is done giving us snow days and it will be up to our teachers to cancel. It's kind of depressing because I love snow days. The last time I had a snow day, my roommate and I layer in bed all day and watched Gossip Girl. It was amazing.

{Three}
In the last week I have come to love a lot more of my floor mates. I have always liked the two girls next to me but in the last week we have spent a lot more time together. On top of that I have been spending a lot more time wight he other girls on my floor and my RA. It makes living here a little bit better.

{Four}
My love and excitement for becoming a nurse has grown so much in the last week. Just the simple sight of a nursing student in scrubs excites me. They don't even know how much motivation and joy they bring to my day by simply wearing scrubs. I can not wait until the day I put on my scrubs (some time next year!). I will be counting down the days!

{Five}
One day this week (I believe it was Tuesday) I was having a really bad day. Everything was a mess in my life and I was just really down. My roommate is out of the room from 5-11 for sorority stuff so I was all by myself. After so really hard things happening right before she came back and I want was the night to be over. Well as soon as I saw her my night was 100 times better. She made my mood go from horrible to great. I was able to forget everything that happened and be happy. Really she makes my day so much better. On Wednesday she made my day better for a second day this week. We both have a class at 11:00 until 11:50 in classrooms next to each other. Since we both come back to the dorm after I wait for her and we walk back together. I was still kind of down and as soon as I saw her my mood improved. I think I joked and laughed more on the 5 minute walk back to our dorm than I had in days. probably weeks. I just love the relationship we have and couldn't ask for a better person to live with.


It's really hard to tell you all about my week in five points and its even harder to remember everything that happened. Hopefully next week isn't so bad. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment