Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day Twelve: What's In Your Bag

 Blog Everyday in February



This is just a little life update before today's actual post. I'm back from my anatomy exam and it went ok. We'll just have to wait until the grades to come out. The other really exciting news is I have a snow day tomorrow!!! I am actually really shocked that we have a snow day because we were told my college wasn't giving out any more snow days. I guess because were suppose to get 12 inches they are giving us off. I can relax and catch up on blogging!

Now on to your regularly scheduled post. 

My bag is what I use for class because other than that I don't need a bag when I leave the room. All I need is my keys and my phone and I can carry them. 

My bag is from American Eagle and my wallet is from Groopdealz.


xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that bag is so cute! And that wallet! Love it! -Tessa

    ReplyDelete