Friday, February 7, 2014

Day Seven: A Public Encouragement

 Blog Everyday in February


I want to do a little encouragement for a few very important people in my life.

My Mom:
I know its very hard right now with grandma sick and everything but you can get through it. We can all get though this. You are an amazing daughter and would do anything for grandma. I know people are putting you through a lot but it will all work out. Grandma will get better and we will all get back to normal as much as we can. Thanks for being an amazing mom.

Bridget My Roommate:
I know you are over stressed right now with school and the sorority but it is all for a good cause. You will be in a sisterhood that means so much to you and you will become an amazing nurse. Keep marching through life and the rest of the semester with power like you have been. And it's okay to have a little breakdown every once in a while. There will be no judgment.


Now here's a little encouragement for all you lovely people out there. I hope it helps you accomplish whatever it is you are trying to do.

You can do it. Nothing is impossible and I hope you know that. Don't give up on anything or yourself.  Remember why you started in the first place. There is a reason why you wanted to do this and just remember that. Think about everything in the long run. It will be worth the trouble and hard work. Plus you'll be extremely proud if you go throughout with your actions.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment