Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day Twenty-Two: Fighting Anxiety and Stress

 Blog Everyday in February



I have experienced a lot of stress and anxiety in my life, especially in the last few months. Every time I have stress i deal with it differently. It really depends on why I am stressed and what else is going on in my life. Some of my techniques include

  • Taking a nap
  • Walking away from the situation
  • Crying
  • Getting something to eat
  • Venting to a friend
  • Busying myself
I usually don't deal with stress well. It keeps me up at night and brings me to tears. The littlest things use to stress me but now I deal with them differently. I don't let as many things bother me. 

I deal with anxiety differently. I take deep breathes, distract myself, arch tv or movies, and try not to think about what is bothering me. 

I'm sorry these have been short and not very good post. I am so busy and don't really have time but I want to do the challenge and post things. I promise that my post will get better after Wednesday because I won't be so busy and I won't have to study all the time for Anatomy. 

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment