Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day Fifteen: A Big Dream

My biggest dream has got to be to become a nurse. I don't think I realized just how big of a dream it was until this week. The week was really hard and stressful. Many times throughout the week I had thoughts of just dropping out of college or changing my major. Those thoughts are long gone and a lot of it has to do with seeing other nursing students and nurses.




When I see nursing students in their scrubs I get so excited! All I want to do is become a nurse and work in the hospital. There are times I wish life had a fast forward button so I can just be a nurse already.



I'm taking steps to become a nurse too. Currently I'm in college studying nursing and have completed one semester. I still have a ways to go but its going to be worth it. Going to college makes this dream seem even more real than it already is. I'm acting on my dream and working towards it.



I don't think any dream could get bigger than becoming a nurse. I dream of it day and night.


xoxo,
Lauren





1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry you had a tough week, dreaming about the future can either be a comfort or a burden. isn't that ironic? sometimes i get even moer stressed when i think of all the things i have to do to accomplish my dream. but hang in there...never say never

    ReplyDelete