Monday, February 3, 2014

Day Three: Something That Scares Me

 Blog Everyday in February



Everyone has that thing they are deathly afraid of. For me I have a few fears.



The first fear I can remember is bees. I was about 6 or 7 and was at the babysitters house having a picnic with my friend. My mom came to pick me up to go home so we started to clean up. There must have been a bee under the towel I was using because it up I stepped on the bee. Ever since then I have been deathly afraid of bees. I run from them and freak out if they are around. 

Another fear that stems from a bad experience is shopping carts. Yes I am afraid of shopping carts. My sister ran over the back of my foot accidentally and it was bleeding all over the place. We were in kohl's. Since then I get anxious when a shopping cart comes behind me. I'm afraid it will happen again. 

My final fear is ones that I have no experience with. I'm deathly afraid of getting sick, especially food poisoning and mono. I have gotten sick but never with food poisonin or mono. Since being at college I have gained the fear of mono because a few people have gotten it and because I now share cups and food with people. Thinking about those two makes me extremely sick to my stomach and want to cry.


So there you have my fears. Make sure you come back tomorrow to find out why I chose the name Little Lion Gal for my blog!


xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're joining in the challenge! Glad to have you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love the challenge and I'm so glad you came up with the ideas.

      Delete