Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day Twenty-Three: The Joys of Blogging

 Blog Everyday in February



I haven't been blogging for that long but I have found some of the joys to it. I honestly love blogging. It's so fun to do.

Blogging is a great way to document my life. Years from now I can look back at this blog and see how my life was. It's kind of like a diary.

Connecting with other people. I have met so many different people through blogging and it is really just a joy to get to talk to them. I love it.

It's a huge challenge. Honestly getting on here and blogging daily or even a few days a week is a challenge. It isn't something I can just sit down and write up real fast. I need to make plans and schedule time for blogging.

I really enjoy blogging and hope to continue on a regular schedule in the future.

xoxo,
Lauren

1 comment: