Sunday, February 16, 2014

Rose Sightings Vol. 1

Hey guys! So for those of you who don't know St. Therese is very important to me. She was the patron saint of my high school, which is also extremely important to me. St. Therese uses roses to show that she heard you and that she is here.

When I see a rose, the name rose, or anything to do with roses I am immediately calmed and happy. They just have that effect on me. So with all that being said I thought I would do a post maybe every week or every so often with all of the times I had an encounter with a rose. This will hopefully be the first of many Rose Sightings.

Thursday
January 30, 2014


  1. A girl in my T'ai Chi Chih class was wearing a skirt with roses on it
  2. I saw a album cover with roses on it
  3. A rose with snow all over it 


Friday
January 31, 2014

  1. My friend received a rose from her sorority 
  2. Two roses on a billboard 
Saturday
February 1, 2014
  1. A guy on tv had a rose tattoo
  2. I saw many bouquets of roses at the food store
  3. There was a commercial for buying roses
  4. A little girl had a rose at my sister's cheerleading competition 
Sunday
February 2, 2014


  1. Roses in my neighbor's window
  2. A girl had a rose tattoo on instagram
  3. Someone posted a dress with roses all over it on twitter
  4. Someone had a rose on a blog post
  5. Someone else post a bouquet of roses on instgram
  6. A girl had a paper from her sorority and there was a rose on it
  7. I saw a picture of a rose and skull tattoo on tumblr
  8. A crown of roses
  9. Kevin Jones named his daughter Alena Rose 
  10. My sister's precious moments had a rose on it
  11. The mirror in my bathroom has a rose in the middle on the top 
  12. A rose in a picture on someone's blog
  13. Some posted roses on instagram
  14. A friend got a rose tattoo
  15. Someone on tumblr's son named their doll Rosie
  16. A picture of a rose tattoo behind the ear on tumblr
  17. A tattoo with roses and two people
  18. An adorable baby with a crown of roses
Monday 
February 3, 2013


  1. Roses on cupcakes on a blog post
  2. The word rose in someone's caption on instagram 
  3. A rose on my roommates spoon
  4. A person posted roses with their picture on instagram 
  5. My friend used the rose emoji on instagram
  6. A picture of a single rose on tumblr
  7. A HUGE bouquet of roses on tumblr 
  8. A crown of roses on tumblr
Tuesday
February 4, 2014


  1. The word rose in someone's blog post
  2. A crown of roses on instagram
  3. A rose tattoo on instagram
  4. A phone case that had roses on it (and it was nursing!)
  5. A person posted a picture with roses in it on instagram 
  6. Someone on instagram posted a picture of roses in a vase
  7. Someone on tumblr posted a picture of a bunch of roses in vases



This was never posted last week so I am posting it now. I know it is kind of long but I had a lot of rose sightings in that week.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment