Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day Nine: A Day In My Life

Every single day is different for me because I have different classes on different days. I wasn't sure how I was going to do this because of that but I was able to solve the problem. I figured I would do a day in my life based on yesterday. Yesterday was a really busy day for me.

I came home for the weekend and had plans the whole day, which is odd of me. The first thing on my plan was to go to my sister's cheerleading competition. She's in 7th grade and has been cheering for two years now. I love going and watching them cheer. It's honestly so entertaining and cool to watch.

I woke up at about 9:30 after a long night of blogging and staying up late. We were originally told be needed to be back at my sister's school to pick her up by 11:00 but they ask us to be there before 11:00. It then resulted in my having to run around because I had less time. I got out of bed and showered. I had to find something to wear and do my hair and pretty much run around so I could be on time.



We picked my sister up, who had to be at the gym at 7:00 to practice, and drove almost an hour away to the competition. It wasn't too bad of a drive. We got there as the first half of the teams were finishing up and getting ready to leave. My mom and I ran to get in the first row right behind the judges.



Although we had to be there around 12:00, my sister's team didn't go on until almost 2:00. The way the this competition works is you practice on the actual mats before you go on. The wait was long and really boring.

My sister's team went against 3 other teams and they won first place! I was so proud of them and they did amazing! While they were practicing they couldn't get the one flipping stunt right and they were dropping girls. When they did the actual thing they didn't drop anyone and they hit the flipping stunt! I was so proud and started cheering when they got it right.

After my sister's team went on we had to watch everyone else and then it was time for the awards. We didn't get out of there until almost 3:45 and went to Wawa on the way home. It took forever in there! I got a mac and cheese and a chocolate milk shake. I don't remember what everyone else got. By the time we got home it was 4:45.

After the competition I had plans to go back to my old high school and see the play with my roommate. She was going to pick me up at 5:45 but just like her she was late. I text her at like 5:30 to make sure she was still coming at 5:45 and she told me it would probably be closer to 6:00. After she picked me up we had to go pick up her other friend.

We got to the play, which was Annie, and really enjoyed it. It was such a good play and the girls can really sing! Honestly I was happier to be back in my old home than anything and just sitting in those auditorium. At the beginning of things like plays and concerts they asked the alumni to stand up and I got to stand up. It felt strange!

The play didn't end until 10:30 and my roommate was driving me home wen her friend asked where we were going. My roommate told her she was taking me home and her friend asked why I wasn't going bowling with them. My roommate asked me if I want to go with them and I said sure.

It was my roommate, her friend, and another girl I went to school with. When we got there two of their guy friends were there. All of them were on the bowling time so they can bowl. Me on the other hand sucked! The first few times I went they all went in the gutter. I ended up getting a 48 on the first game and a 53 on the second game.

We left at about 1:30 am and were getting ready to leave the parking lot when a fight broke out. It was kind of scary because it was late and everything but we left right away. I didn't get home until 2:00 and it was almost 2:30 before I got into bed.

That was my long, eventful day. I'm not usually that busy but this weekend was crazy! I am finally sitting down and relaxing for since I got home this weekend and that's not even going to last long because I still have so much to do.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment