Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day Nineteen: Little Know Facts About Me

 Blog Everyday in February




I've done a few posts on here with facts about myself. I want to try and put facts in this post that I haven't in the others. That's going to be hard because I'm not a very interesting person!


  1. I have scoliosis.
  2. I want a rose tattoo on the inside of my left ankle. I will get it!
  3. I've lived in the same house my whole life.
  4. I've had glasses/contacts since 8th grade.
  5. My middle name is Ashley.
  6. I've never had a room to myself.
  7. I use to tell people I was allergic to foods that I didn't want to eat.
  8. Spelling is my worst subject.
  9. I tried dance, gymnastics, and soccer but quit them all.
  10. I was afraid to flush the toilet when I was little. 
  11. My best friend's name is Lauren and we are a year apart.
  12. My Spanish name for 4 years of Spanish class was Lorena. 
  13. I wear my Tiffany necklace, class ring, and tiffany ring every day. 
  14. I prefer blue pens over black pens. 
  15. I like to put ones and pencils in my ponytail. 

Sorry this is so late. I had a lot of homework and studying to do. Enjoy some facts about me. 

xoxo,
Lauren 



No comments:

Post a Comment