Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Anatomy, Sickness, and Stress Oh My!

I know I've been posted everyday for the Blog Every Day In February challenge but I haven't really updated you all on my life. It's been a little crazy over here in Room 219 this week.

To start off I have my first Anatomy exam at 5:00 today and I've been stressing over it all week. It's going to be extremely hard and I just want to pass the class. I've dedicated my whole life to anatomy in the last 3 plus days. Nothing else matters. No cleaning has been done and our room looks like a tornado hit it.

To top that off I got sick again. Monday night I started feeling really sick. My body ached all over and I felt like I was burning up but at the same time I was shivering. I sleep with two comforters and a fleece blanket thats how sick I felt. I might have had a fever but I never checked. Yesterday was the same thing and I was really sick at night. I also have a runny nose, cough, and some congestion.

It's just been a tough couple of days an I cannot wait for this week to be over.

The post for today's challenge is going to be up late because of my test. I'm going to write it after I take my test. I'll talk to you guys all after my test!


xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments: