Friday, February 21, 2014

Day Twenty-One: The Meaning of HOME

 Blog Everyday in February




I have been so excited to do today's prompt! In my mind I have three homes. My first home is where I grew up and still live. My second home is my high school. My third home is where I go to college. I call them my home-home, second home, and one away from home.

To me home is where there are people you love. It's a place that you want to be and has your family there. A place where you feel comfortable. Your home doesn't have to be a house with bedrooms and a kitchen. It can be a place filled with classrooms or a place with a bunch of dorm rooms. Your family can live there or it can be your friends and teachers.

You can have more than one home too and they can have all different meanings to you.

Home is where you feel like you belong and you are happy. Home is home.

xoxo,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment