Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day Twenty-Five: Dear 16-Year-Old-Self

 Blog Everyday in February



*I was in my sophomore year of high school when I turned 16*


This is where I would put a picture of myself at 16 but since I don't have any with me at college you get this instead. 

Dear Lauren,

I know this year has been the hardest year of your life. You are probably shocked that you made it out alive. I promise that everything will be 100 times better from here on out. You'll be so happy in the last two years of high school and college will be amazing. Enjoy it all while you can. Live up high school because it will be over before you know it.

Don't worry about college because everything will work out. You will get into a college and you will love it there. Don't worry about who you will live with or if you'll make friends. I know you are worried that you are relying on college to be amazing and life changes and that you are afraid it will not be. Stop worrying and live more.

Everything is going to be ok. I promise. Relax and love life.

xoxo,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment