Sunday, February 16, 2014

First Sunday Social!

Happy Sunday all! I hope everyone had a nice, fun, relaxing weekend and is ready to get back to school and work tomorrow. I'm going to participate in my first Sunday Social! Here are the questions for this week.




1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
I love to lay in bed and watch movies, have a tv marathon, or write blog post. 

2. What is your TV guilty Pleasure?
Reality tv for sure (Teen Mom, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, etc.)

3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Mumford and Sons or whatever I am listening to at the moment

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
Seventeen is probably my favorite

5. What is your favorite snack?
It usually changes depending on what I am in the mood for but right now I would have to say chips and salsa 

Have a swell rest of the day and I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

xoxo,
Lauren 

2 comments:

  1. as soon as i saw your blog title,the song popped into my head :) i said mumford and sons,too! love them!!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swinging by from the link-up! My blog name used to be "Little Lion's Life," so I had to come over an see what your blog was like :)

    ReplyDelete