Thursday, February 6, 2014

Common White Girl Tag

I saw Jamie over at Jamie's Journey Through Life do this tag and I thought it would be fun to do! No I do not think I am a "common white girl" or anyone for that matter. It's really just a stereotype. Hope you enjoy this little tag.

1. Favorite Starbucks Drink?
Believe or not I have never been to Starbucks so I don't have a favorite drink. If I had to choose just from looking at the choose I would have to say either the orange mango smoothie, cool lime Starbucks refresher, or white hot chocolate. 


2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15-20 minutes but that is just in the morning ;)

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
None. It's rare that I ever take pictures of myself

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
137 followers and 58 pictures

5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
OMG maybe but not so much lol

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
 Yes I mean I am in college..

7. Are you racist? (Why is this even a question)
No 

8. How many tweets do you have?
423

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
I have all of them and like either Twitter and Tumblr the most

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
School work, watching movies/Gossip Girl with the roomie, eating, or browsing social media

11. Who are your favorite youtubers?
I really like Shaytards, SoCraftastic, DailyBumps and a few other people

12. How often do you do your nails?
I do my toenails every time they meed to be painted because I have to have them painted. I don't really paint my fingernails

13. Are you a shopaholic?
Yes! And my roommate can testify to that

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
Way to man times to count

15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Yes a lot! So much that I am running out of room

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Not unless I want to show someone or I think it looks nice

17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Only cover up, foundation, and I just started wearing mascara every day 

18. What are your average grades in school?
A's and B's

19. How do you usually style your hair?
In a ponytail or down with my bangs out

20. Do you always look presentable?
No not at all! 

This was really a fun tag and I am glad I did it! I hope you enjoyed it! 


xoxo,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment