Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day Twenty-Eight: Proud

 Blog Everyday in February




Today is the last day of the Blog Every Day In February! I can not believe that I completed the challenge! Today's prompt is one word. I knew exactly what word I wanted to use a few weeks ago. That's proud.

I am so proud of myself for completing the challenge. This is really the first time I have ever completed a challenge and that makes me extremely proud. I knew that if I completed the challenge I would be proud of myself.

Really being proud of yourself is the best feeling in the world. I have felt it so much in the last few weeks, whether it is over something big or something little. I use it as motivation to do better or complete something.

I wish everyone could feel proud of themselves like I am!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment