Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Being an Adult is...

College is a time for you to grow up and really become an adult. You are away from your parents for the first time. The normal things that maybe your parents would do for you are now your responsibility.

In the last few months I have come to realize just how much of an adult I have become. Not only have I become an adult but I have also been wanting to do adult things. I feel so much more independent when I do things adults have to do.

Being an adult is...

...Going to class when you are sick
...Calling the doctor's offices, banks, or other professional person
...Admitting you did something wrong and trying to fix your mistake
...Ignore that person you don't like 
...Finding out how to register for summer classes
...Cleaning up after yourself
...Doing things you don't want to do
...Realizing what is important in life
...Walking away from a situation that is bad

What is being an adult to you? Have you don things that ale you feel like an adult?

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment