Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social 2!

Hello world! I am finally getting time to sit down and type up a post for the blog. For those of you who are in college or who have gone to college, you know how hard it is to balance everything with school, a social life, family, friends, extracurricular activities, work, and everything else. I am trying my best to make time to blog but I barely have time to think or eat. Hopefully I will be able to post a life update of some sorts in the next few days.




1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
Checking social media, talking with my friends, and listening to music

2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
Getting food poisoning, getting extremely sick (mono, etc.), and shopping carts (weird I know)

3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
Italy, Greece, and Tahiti

4. What are 3 movies you will always love?
Matilda, Goonies, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?
Wild Wild Love by Pitbull

Mmm Yeah by Austin Mahone 

Rescue by The Summer Set



xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I totally can relate with the shopping cart fear! Not weird at all. You never know what hands have been on there lol. Stopping by from the Social!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The germs freak me out but I'm also afraid of getting hit by them! I had a bad experience that has made me hate them now. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete