Monday, March 31, 2014

Opening Day!



Today marks the opening day of baseball season! For of those who don't know baseball is by far my favorite sport. I love going to the games and I love watching them. When I watch them at home I always end up yelling at the tv.

I missed the beginning of the Phillies (my team!) game because I was in class but I was getting the updates from twitter and google. It's time for me to reinstall my mlb app to keep up with the games.

I really can't wait to see more games and maybe go to a few this season. The Phillies are not doing to good but hopefully they can get their acts together!

Not only do I love opening day because my boys are back but I love it because for my it marks the unofficial start to spring. Spring is my favorite season and baseball has something to do with it.

So today's been a good day. I hope this week stays good and hopefully this is a good season in baseball.

Tell me what your favorite baseball team is and if you don't like baseball tell me what your favorite team is for any sport.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment