Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where You Work

I saw some of my favorite bloggers doing this link up so I thought I would participate as week! I have a few different places I work and it really all depends on what I have to do and where I am.






1. Where is your favorite workplace located (Library, apartment, dorm room)?
A cubby in the library while I was studying 

If I have to do homework or studying I like to go to the cubbies in the library. They are really secluded and I can get stuff done without having my friends bothering me (I love them to death but they are very distracting!). Other than that I like my desk in my dorm room.

2. Do you prefer a sleek desk or you more of an "organized chaos" kind of person?
Well, while I am working on something it is an "organized chaos" but if I'm not using the desk than it has to be clean and everything has to be in it's place.

3. What is your favorite kind of writing utensil?
I like pencil, preferably blue. I really don't have a favorite brand though.

4. Show us your calendar or agenda!
I have a Lilly agenda that I use and sometimes I have a printed out calendar but this month I don't. The other thing I use to stay organized is my week at a glance.



5. And just for fun, what are you looking forward to most about spring?
I am definitely looking forward to the nice weather and not having to wear so many layers! My mood is a 100 ties better when it is nice out.


Sorry about the bad quality in the pictures. It's really late and it's also been raining all day.

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment