Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback Tag

It's Thursday and I figured I would do this fun tag. Here's a little about my childhood!



1. What year were you born in?
1995

2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
Yes! There are more pictures of me than of my brother and sister. I would definitely show you guys some but I don't have any on my laptop :(

3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
A lot! Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, CatDog, Chalk Zone, As Told by Ginger, Rocket Power, Amanda Show,  and so many more! I actually watch Rugrats, Hey Arnold, and CatDog when it comes on late at night. 

4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?
I went from wanting to be a teacher to a doctor. Now I want to be a nurse. 

5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger.
I don't have any on my laptop :(

6. What were your favorite toys to play with?
Barbies and Babies

7. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?
I can remember being really little, maybe 7 or 8, and I was swimming at the neighbor's house. I had to go to the bathroom but didn't want to go home so I just went on the steps. My friend told her mom and I ran home crying. I was never more embarrassed in my life. 

8. What was one thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
God I was so many things, Cinderella, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, a power ranger, cheerleader, etc. 

9. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young.
I remember one time I had just my underwear on and had a toy bucket on my head. 

10. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?
Just my teddy bear that still smells the same

11. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger?
I can remember falling down the steps and landing on a little toy chair. I had never been in more pain.

12. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?
Well, it was easy and I had no responsibilities. Technology wasn't as advanced as it is now either.


xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment