Thursday, October 23, 2014

ABM and Picmonkey

{Day 23}
Favorite Instagram Editing Apps/Editing Tools For Your Blog
By far my favorite editing app is A Beautiful Mess. I believe it is $1.99 but to me its worth the money. You can also buy little extensions for $.99 each. I love using it to make quick little pictures for the blog and to had fun elements to some of the pictures I take. Plus the add looks really cute on your home screen.


Source 
I also use Picmonkey a lot to make more intense and complicated edits to my pictures. When I first started blog I only used picmonkey because its free and easy to use. In the Past I have made most of my blog elements (header, background, etc.) with pic monkey.  I would recommend it to everyone!

The Daily Tay Blogtober14

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment