Monday, October 20, 2014

Fears

{Day 20}
Your Biggest Fear

I'm one of those people who has completely irrational fears that are actually kind of fun. They will bring people a nice laugh honestly.
Source 
Food Poisoning
Who wants food poisoning?! No one and that's why I'm so afraid afraid of getting it. I've never had food poisoning but it still scares me so much. When it comes to for I won't eat something if it looks weird or if it has an expired date. It drives my mom crazy because there really isn't anything wrong with the food I just don't want to get sick.

Being Forgotten
I have no idea why this is such a big fear of mine but I'm always afraid that my friends will forget me. I'm afraid that they will do something or go somewhere and not tell me. If we have plans I'm always afraid that they will cancel them for no reason. I become that annoying friend and keep asking if they are coming and are they ready.

Source
Shopping Carts
Now this is the one fear that makes everyone laugh. I am so afraid of getting run over by a shopping cart it causes anxiety. This is a fear I developed from experience. My little sister ran my foot over once and it resulted in it gushing blood. I was scarred for life.


The Daily Tay Blogtober14

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment