Thursday, October 2, 2014

Teacher to Nurse

{Day 2}
Dream job when you were little/what is is now?

Little Me. I wanted to be a vet at one point as well
Growing up my dream job was to be a teacher. I was always playing school and I always had to be the teacher. That may just be because I am such a bossy person and had to be in charge all the time. There is one time in particular that I came home from the last day of school with all these extra books and papers and made my friend play school with me. It was the last day and I was playing school! I was still in my uniform! Talk about being crazy!

Now my dream job is to be a nurse. It has been a dream of mine since freshman year of high school. I have never before in my life wanted anything more than to be a nurse. Thinking about wearing scrubs to work every day puts the biggest smile on my face and keeps me motivated to keep going in school.  I am extremely fortunate to know what I want to major in college and to feel absolutely happy with my decision. The fact that in just 2 and a hagfish years I will be a nurse is both amazing and scary. One of my dreams will be coming soon before I know it.

The Daily Tay

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment