Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dreaming of Disney

{Day 21}
Dream Vacation

I am going to be such a child here and say my dream vacation is Disney World. I went back in 2007 but I was so young that I don't remember much. Plus I want to see the new things they have especially Tangled. I would go just to see Tangled really.

Some of the attractions on my list that I want to see the most include Cinderella's Castle, Jungle Cruise, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Space Mountain, and Stitch's Great Escape. Now I've seen most of these but who says you can't see them more than once!


Cinderella's Castle
Jungle Cruise
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Space Mountain

Stitch's Great Escape 

I really want to dress up all cute like the characters too. Have you seen the Disney bound outfits on pinterest or tumblr?! They are the cutest things ever! It would be so fun having people guess what I am and to be able to dress up.
Source
Source

Someone please take me to Disney!!!

The Daily Tay Blogtober14

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment