Monday, October 13, 2014

Little Things Are Better Than Big Things

{Day 12}
Best Advice You've Been Given

Source 
This prompt took me such a long time to complete. I'm given advice all the time but I hardly ever take it. I find joy in doing what people tell me not to do and that goes with taking advice. With all that said there is one piece of advice I follow every single day and have for the past 6 years.

Enjoy the little things in life and do little things to better someone's day. 

When I started freshman year of high school I was introduced to St. Therese. She show that it is the little things that matter in life and not the big things. It's her Little Way. I find the most joy in the little things in life. They had up to one big happy life.

So throughout my day I see the little things that make me happy like having peas with dinner or seeing your best friend in passing on the way to class. And I try to do little things for people like holding the door or saying hi to someone who passes.

The Daily Tay

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment