Saturday, October 4, 2014

Birthday Lovin

{Day 4}
Favorite Photo You've Posted On Instagram 

Well I don't post on instagram much but I do have a few favorite pictures. I couldn't just pick one because I love them so much! 


A picture from the One Direction concert with my little sister. For some reason I look really red but trust me when I say that is not what I looked like in real life.  


This is a picture of a group of my friends when we went to the beach. I love this picture because it shows how we really are together, crazy and dysfunctional. 


Now let's move on to the most important part of this post, a birthday shout out to my bestest best friend in the world. 

Happy 20th Birthday Batman! I don't know what I would have done if we hadn't become roommates over a year ago. I like to think that I would be lost in this world and I'd probably be in pieces right now. You are always there for me even when you're mad or upset. I can count on you for anything whether its to make my day better, give me advice, or tell me I look good in my outfit. We get along great and it wasn't until I met you that I had someone to call my best friend. I feel the most happy and comfortable around you and that's what best friends are. 

I hope you have an amazing day and it lives up to your expectations. Party it up and don't let anyone stop you. I'll be here to party with you!

Lots of Love, 
Robin


Now here's a over load of pictures because why not! 

















P.S. Her name is not batman I just call her that.

The Daily Tay

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment